"Location:Borås, Mölnlycke, Trollhättan, Skövde or Falköping and 6 months abroad.
As the global leader in motion and control technologies, Parker Hannifin is present in almost every area of industrial applications and employs about 55,000 people in 50 countries. This opens up a whole world of possibilities in which you can make the best out of yourself. At Parker, you have the individual scope for development to discover a broad range of topics and possibilities to which you can contribute your own ideas. On eye level with your colleagues, interacting in a team which welcomes you heartily. Take charge of your future. Discover Parker for yourself.
We are now looking for an Operations Graduate for Parker Hannifin’s unique EMEA Graduate program! This is an amazing opportunity for you to develop your professionalism in technical engineering industry and learn more about your leadership skills. The goal of the program is to provide you with the best possible support early in your career so that you can reach your full potential in working life!
What you can expect:
• Get to know Parker’s business, working in the Operations function
• Build and develop your expertise in areas such as Production, Supply Chain, Quality, New Product Introduction, EHS & Lean
• Responsibility for managing your own workload and, responding directly to requests
• Provide a first line of response to queries in your functional area from internal and external contacts
• Collaborate with colleagues to identify problems that need resolving and seek to find solutions
• Make decisions in your area of responsibility and communicate these directly
• Seek all learning opportunities and develop your knowledge and skills required for each of the roles and from people within
your wider team
Your ideal profile should include:
• University Degree in Engineering with a specialization in a relevant discipline, such as industrial economics, mechanical
engineering, hydraulics, or automation. A Master’s Degree would be considered as a strong asset
• Initiative, self-starter approach, and strong communications skills
• Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
• Process-driven, organised and disciplined
• Geographical flexibility to move to any Parker location both during and upon completion of the program
• Fluent in local language, English and an additional language would be beneficial
About the EMEA Graduate Program:
Accelerated development of your functional, technical and leadership skills, while building your network which will become the foundation for your future career development. This is what you will get when embarking our international Graduate program. During the two-year program, you will go through multiple assignments including one abroad, discovering multiple roles and gathering various experiences.
Starting your career at Parker, means the opportunity to expand your competencies and apply your knowledge through an international first job experience. Parker is an equal opportunity employer and aware of its responsibility toward people with disabilities.
Did we spark your interest?
Then put your career in motion as soon as possible. Apply through speedgroup.se, press the "apply button" and follow the instructions. For more information about the Graduate program, please contact Carl Otter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last day to submit your application is April 9.
Selection is ongoing, so don't miss the chance - apply today!"